Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Vintage Circus

Did you know that Sweet and Blissful Designs also does Cake Decorating?! This past September my sister threw her husband a Vintage Circus themed party for his 40th birthday! We brainstormed and came up with this idea for the cake! I have to admit, I LOVED how it came out!

In this picture, the bottom tier was all chocolate, the middle tier was oreo (2 layers of chocolate with vanilla in between), and the top 'popcorn' tier was cherry chip! It was my first tiered cake to do and I had a blast making it! The icing is made from homemade marshmellow fondant, which was amazing!




I wasn't able to post a close up picture of the side cake...but you can see it in this picture. This cake was all white with the marshmellow fondant as well. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment